TN740 meters are excellent for heavy fuel oils, hydraulic oils and lubricating oils. This high pressure meter is ideal for use in automotive fluid distribution systems, lube trucks and similar service. Capable of handling up to 1000psi and 50,000cSt this meter has a large display for easy viewing.
Nutating Disc technology perfect for non-custody transfer applications such as inventory control of refined petroleum products and non-corrosive chemicals.
Features & Benefits
• 125-5000 cSt 1-10 GPM (4-40 LPM) — 5-50,000 cSt 0.4-4 GPM (1.5-15 LPM) based on viscosity
and temperature for your needs.
• PTFE or fluorocarbon seals
• Durable anodized aluminum case with
polyphenaline sulfide resin (Ryton) chamber
• Dependable nutating-disc technology
• ± 2% accuracy over a 10:1 turndown
• ± 0.25% repeatability
• Four-wheel display with 11/16" digits
• Totalizer display to 999,999 units
• Displays in liters
• 1" BSPT ports
• Ambient temperature:-40° F to +180° F (-40° C to +80° C)
•Max Pressure 1000psi (69bar)